Sue Fitzmaurice and Sarah McCrum
About the Instructor
Say goodbye to the rollercoaster of depression
If only I could just let go of the sadness… the helplessness… the hopelessness.
If only I could be normal. Just live a normal life like other people do.
If only I could feel alive - not separate from everything that’s going on around me.
Why does life treat people this way? I’ve tried my best all through my life to do the right thing and to be a good person, so where did it all go wrong?
It’s so unfair. Other people seem to be able to manage so well and have a better life - and they’re not that special. Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this?
What’s happened to that person I know is inside me? That person who once had dreams, who wanted to help people, who wanted to make a difference? Where is she? Where is he?
Will I ever feel that again? Will I ever come close to any of my dreams, or am I condemned to spend the rest of my life like this? Tired, out of control, no use, wondering if there’s any point to it all?
Isn’t life supposed to be better than this?
Yes, it is. Stop. Imagine you’re able to regain control of your life.
Take a minute and reflect. Connect with an image or idea of the person you would prefer to be, if life was going the way you’d like it to.
Who are you?
Are you happy? Content? Joyful? At peace?
Are you relaxed? Busy? Purposeful? Productive?
Have you stopped struggling every day? Stopped wondering what huge challenges you’re going to face? Can you happily get on with whatever you want?
Are you enjoying the love and connection of being with your family?
Maybe you’re busy making a difference in the world?
Or maybe both.
Are you enthusiastic, inspired, confident, courageous, persistent, lively, generous, loving, free?
Are you loving the ease and grace of your new relaxed way of being?
Are you thriving on challenges that feel meaningful to you and to other people?
Both of these?
Only you have the answers to these questions. So take a moment to reflect and connect with the person you’re longing to be inside.
It’s hard to let yourself dream when you’ve been depressed for a long time, because there’s always the fear that nothing good will ever happen to you...but this is so important. It will start to open the door for you to move beyond where you’re stuck and enjoy life again.
"Journey to Happiness" is an online course to help you find a way to heal depression
We made this program because so many people with depression don’t know what they can do to feel better. We wanted to share everything we’ve discovered through our combined 50 years of experience so you can get faster results, and without making as many mistakes as we made.
This isn’t a program based on psychotherapy or traditional approaches to depression. It’s a simple, practical approach that starts by giving you more energy. This makes it easy for you to get some quick wins and start feeling better sooner. As you go further into it the course will offer you step-by-step opportunities for the type of reflection that will lead to your complete recovery.
We’ve created "Journey to Happiness" to help you feel connected and at peace with your life.
Journey to Happiness is made up of 5 modules, with videos, audios, articles and journaling exercises. Each module gives you simple keys to mastering your emotional stability.
These are all keys that we both continue to use on a daily basis to keep ourselves happy and on track in our own lives.
Testimonial - to add
Let’s take a look at what’s included in each module:
Module 1 - Prepare for the journey
Goal: get some quick wins and make sure you’re ready for change.
- Create space in your life to do the course so you can make sure you gain the maximum benefit.
- Learn how to relax so you get more energy and start feeling better quickly.
- Assess your current emotional status so you know your starting point - which makes it much easier to get the outcome you want.
- Clarify your vision so you always have a sense of direction which prevents you getting confused and lost on the journey.
- Clarify what habits to take forward with you and what to leave behind so you’re ready for the next stage.
- Discover a truly simple key to healing. It’s a shortcut you can use for the rest of your life.
Module 2 - The Journey to Health
Goal: build a lifestyle that supports you to become healthier and healthier over time.
- Experience the power of daily relaxation - to help you recharge, rebalance and sustain your energy. This is your foundation for better health.
- Understand how self-healing works, so you can manage the ups and downs of recovery with confidence.
- Learn how to have more energy, so you can create long-term change in your life.
- Explore the link between emotions and health, so your emotions have less power over you.
- Discover the 4 key ingredients of recovery from depression which will help you create and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Module 3 - The Journey to Happiness
Goal: remove the main blocks to your happiness so you can freely express a range of positive emotions.
- Learn a quick trick to lift your mood so you can handle those moments when it starts to drop uncontrollably.
- The key to inner happiness will stop you looking for it outside yourself.
- How to build up happiness gradually so you stick at the journey in the long term.
- How to release judgement, because it frees you from a lot of the suffering that goes with depression.
- How to release anger, because you can’t feel good when there’s a lot of anger inside you.
- How to forgive, so you can open your heart and heal your relationships.
Module 4 - The Journey to Purpose
Goal: build a base from which you have the confidence to explore your life purpose.
- How to love yourself, because it’s the deeper foundation of all your personal growth.
- The power of gratitude, a powerful tool for healing and preventing depression and developing a greater sense of purpose.
- How to develop your purpose - so you can make more difference while you’re here on this planet.
- How to heal depression for good - some higher level strategies for long-term healing and recovery.
Module 5 - Share the Journey
Goal: help others on their journey so you can continue healing and find a way to express your purpose.
- Listen to inspiring stories of other people on a similar journey.
- Tell your personal story so you inspire others.
- Make a plan for sharing your new experience with others so you continue your learning through teaching and helping people.
Our private Facebook group is a safe place to ask the questions that only people with experience of depression understand.
You will find...
- a very loving and generous community.
- round the clock support - there’s someone online almost all the time, even in the middle of the night, because people live in many different parts of the world.
- daily responses from Sue and Sarah, answering your questions and encouraging you to stick to your path of recovery.
We want you to have as much support as possible on this remarkable journey to health, happiness and purpose so that’s why we’re also giving you some bonuses that will help you along the way.
6 x 1 hour videos where Sue and Sarah answer questions about depression
One of the best ways of improving your health and wellbeing is by asking questions so we recorded a series of webinars where people asked us whatever questions they wanted. There’s a wealth of additional learning in these videos, and they are especially useful on a day when you’re not feeling good or when you’re needing inspiration.
Energy On Demand, a book and online course by Sarah McCrum
In this book and course Sarah shares the keys to caring for your personal energy. It’s a good reminder of things you will learn on The Journey From Depression, so we recommend you dip into it regularly. It will help you stay on track.
20 Things you can do Right Now to Find and Live your Purpose, ebook by Sue Fitzmaurice
Its title speaks for itself. This one is for the impatient people who want to get on with it right now. It’s practical and grounded and will give you something specific to occupy your mind and help you move a little closer towards your purpose every day.
Here are your investment options for The Journey
Single payment: $187
2 monthly instalments of $97
4 monthly instalments of $55
Here’s some feedback from past clients:
"Before I started the course I had suicidal thoughts. Since I started the Journey they have not returned. I have been suffering with depression since 2001. My mood has improved since I started the course. I intend to repeat the course as there are still areas that need improvement. Thank you Sarah and Sue."
"I began working with Sarah to improve my energy levels both in my business and personal life. Managing personal health challenges and building a business left me drained with no energy, no enjoyment and no time to spend doing the things that I love. Sarah's courses have taught me how to manage my energy, relax, let go and recharge. I have been amazed at how effective Sarah's techniques have been and the huge effect that this has had on my energy levels. I no longer run out of puff and my personal resilience has increased exponentially, which is a great attribute in business. I highly recommend Sarah's techniques to assist busy professional people to have an exceptional life. "
Tracey Hynes, Founder, Maternity Care Counselling
Hi, I’m Sarah McCrum
I specialise in teaching people to take care of their personal energy so they never burn out. I trained for 22 years with Chinese Energy Masters and have helped thousands of people over the last 20 years to find health and wellbeing.
My husband and many of my clients have experienced depression, sometimes extremely severe. To be honest, at first I found this hugely challenging, but over time it’s created a great determination in me to help as many people as possible find a way to happiness and inner peace.
Hi, I’m Sue Fitzmaurice
I suffered 15 years of depression after the birth of my second child. If I knew then what I know now, I could have recovered in a fraction of this time. I’ve spent 25+ years in corporate business and consulting, and my deepest passion now is for helping people find and live their purpose.
I have two teenage/no-longer-teenage children - an artist and a stand-up comedian! They’ve left home now and I so I spend a large part of my life travelling the world.
Learning happiness is like learning a language - it works if you practise it every day
It’s little steps that count, not grand dramatic gestures, and you need to keep taking those little steps every day to get anywhere. We’ll guide you through those steps so that you keep heading in the right direction. - rather than round in circles
We’ll help you invest the right amount of time and energy in yourself for recovery - time and energy that’s do-able for you - freeing you up to give more energy where you want to put it. While it’s always tempting to leave it until later, the sooner you start learning the sooner you become that person you know is hiding inside you - the person who really cares and can make a difference to the world.
There are some big misconceptions about what it takes to lift out of depression. Here are some things we want you to know before you purchase Journey to Happiness.
- There’s no simple solution, or magic pill, that will give you overnight results. You need to learn, step by step, how to improve the way you feel, release the stuff that’s making you feel bad and practise being healthy and happy.
- “I know this stuff works for other people, but I seem to be different and I’m afraid it won’t work for me.” We hear this all the time. Perhaps secretly we all think we’re the only person in the world who struggles with unhappiness and lack of purpose. It will work for you if you do the work, and we’ll help you through every step of ‘doing the work’. Our program takes several different approaches. Some of them will help you more than others. It’s doing them all over and over again that works.
- Medication relieves many of your symptoms of depression but it is not a cure and it doesn’t teach you anything about living a happier or more purposeful life.
- The key to depression is discovering how to feel better and better. Is this a cure? No. We can all feel low at times and that will continue to be the case, so talking about cures doesn’t make sense. But being able to feel better whenever you want - now that’s really useful.
"I love this.....I love this.....I love this course. I am grateful to you both Sue Fitzmaurice and Sarah McCrum for your time and talent and creating this very compelling program. Thank you."
If you want to live a life of emotional balance, inner happiness and greater purpose Journey to Happiness is the right choice for you.
What kind of people are a good fit for Journey to Happiness?
This course is for people suffering from depression. It doesn’t matter if your depression was caused by an event (trauma, loss, grief, childbirth), or has no obvious cause; whether it’s long-term or short-term; whether you’re on medication or not; whether it’s considered to be chemical or emotional.
It is not designed for people with other mental illnesses or health conditions, however related illnesses such as bi-polar disorder, can also be very positively impacted by the program.
If you put the Journey to Happiness into action and are not satisfied with the results, we'll buy it back from you.
By purchasing Journey to Happiness, you agree to the following policy: We understand that there are a lot of products out there and you may have been disappointed by some of them.
That's why we want to give you an opportunity to explore Journey to Happiness to help you on your path to health and happiness.
If you use the audios, watch the videos and do the journal exercises, and you’re not satisfied with your results, we’ll pay you whatever you have paid us to get the course back from you.
Here's what we ask of you in return - that you do the work. To qualify for a refund, you will need to show us that you have put in the effort and commitment to follow the program.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I get my course?
As soon as you sign up for the course you can get started.
How long does it take?
Most people take around 6 weeks to go through it the first time. Many of them repeat it because there’s so much more you can learn a second and third time.
Plan to spend 20 to 30 minutes twice a day minimum for daily relaxation, as this is essential. There are videos and journaling exercises throughout the course, but it’s fine if you don’t do these every day. You should allow an hour every 3 days for these.
How long will I have access to it?
You will have lifetime access to the course as well as to any upgrades.
When will I notice a difference?
Everyone responds differently. Some people feel different from the very first day. Others may take a few days or even weeks before they notice the effects. It’s not important to be the first. Often the ones who are slower stick at it longer and get better long-term results.
Is there someone I can talk to if I’m finding it hard?
Our private Facebook group is the place to show up if you’re struggling. Even if you feel uncomfortable about writing in a group, this is a powerful step in your healing. We have found people to be incredibly supportive and we are on the page every day, answering questions and giving support and advice. It’s so valuable to get perspectives from different people.
Do I need to give up my medication to do this course?
No. It doesn’t matter whether you are on medication or not. What we are teaching is life skills. Whether you continue with medication or not is something you should always discuss with your medical practitioner.
Will it work if I’ve been depressed for a long time (or all my life)?
Obviously if you’ve been depressed for a very long time your journey may take longer than others, though this is not always the case. But the principles are the same for everyone, so yes, it will work. Just make a commitment to your recovery, stick at it and be prepared to repeat the course several times.
What if I can’t meditate?
There’s no right or wrong way to meditate so what you probably mean is that you don’t enjoy meditation or you think a lot while you’re meditating, neither of which means you can’t meditate. The point is to take time to relax and recharge your energy every day and that’s what you’ll learn in this course. It’s similar to meditation but easier and has more healing benefits.
Do I have to be on Facebook to do the course?
If you don’t want to become a regular Facebook user we recommend you create a Facebook account and only use it for this course. It’s the place where our support group is and that’s an important part of your journey, but there’s no need for you to get involved in any other aspect of Facebook if you don’t want to.
At the end of Journey to Happiness you’ll be enjoying life more, feeling way more balanced and ready to explore your purpose.
What you can expect:
- Better physical health
- More energy
- Higher quality sleep sleep
- A healthier lifestyle
- Greater emotional stability
- Increasing inner peace from past unhappiness and trauma
- A feeling of inner power and resilience
- Tools you can use any time you feel your mood dropping
- A solid foundation for exploring your purpose
There’s light at the end of the tunnel. Above all, as you balance your emotions, you experience a simpler, lighter life where you can truly feel love and connection.
- Relaxation To Attract Healing Energy - 11 mins
- What To Expect From Healing
- What Is Energy And How Does It Heal?
- Surrender To Energy - 36 mins
- How Are Emotions Linked With Physical Health?
- Relax Your Inner Organs - 22 mins
- 4 Key Ingredients Of Healing
- The Easy Way To Develop A Healthy Lifestyle
- Three Key Lifestyle Changes For Healing Depression
- Smiling Relaxation - 18 mins
- Finding Happiness
- Introducing Happiness
- What Is Happiness?
- Joy Relaxation - 25 mins
- How To Find Happiness
- Depression and Happiness
- How To Feel Good More of the Time
- Simple Relaxation - 14 mins
- The Science of Happiness
- Release Your Judgements
- Releasing Judgement Relaxation - 11 mins
- Release Your Anger
- Releasing Anger Relaxation - 11 mins
- Learning To Forgive
- Forgiveness Relaxation - 11 mins
- What Is Purpose?
- How To Love Yourself
- Love Yourself Relaxation - 11 mins
- Express Gratitude Relaxation - 11 mins
- How To Heal Depression For Good
- Introducing Spirituality
- How To Connect With Love - 8 mins
- Who Are You Really? - 17 mins
- How To Connect With The Light - 16 mins